Sir Richard Branson is an English entrepreneur, business magnate and investor. He is the founder and owner of the Virgin Group, which owns over 400 companies.
When he was 15 he started his first business and is now one of the wealthiest and influential people of Britain.
Here are some quotes for your inspiration and delight:
1. “Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.”
I personally like this the most because it is 100% true. It is essential and important to keep things simple, so everybody understands it and can follow your thoughts. If you make it complicated, people will not get your point and won’t understand you at all.
2. “You shouldn’t blindly accept a leader’s advice. You’ve got to question leaders on occasion.”
It is never good to follow anybody blindly. Always question decisions and think about the context. Don’t be a fool and believe anything without any reason.
3. “I am prepared to try anything once.”
Be fearless, prepared and try all things that you are excited about! The only mistake you can make is not to try it. Otherwise you lost anyway!
4. “Records are made to be broken. It is in man’s nature to continue to strive to do just that.”
I always wanted to be the best and actually the second place is not satisfying at all. That’s what you should think, no matter what you try! Break the record, be the leader!
5. “I don’t think of work as work and play as play. It’s all living.”
It basically means that your work should also be fun and something like your hobby. It is not only a necessary obligation but far more an inspiration you want to succeed in! Be passionate about it and emphasize your work!
6. “My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.”
You should be willing to reach for the stars! Try to achieve the impossible and rise above your own goals! It will make you happy and satisfied.
7. “Right now I’m just delighted to be alive and to have had a nice long bath.”
Be grateful for your life, for all the people who love you and for all the small things. Enjoy and appreciate everything you have!
Seven quotes to success from Richard Branson. Keep them in mind, try to remember them and you’ll maybe reach your own goals, be happier and appreciate what you have.
Which quote do you find most interesting? Share it with us on Twitter @Attitude4Invtn!