We often hear someone refer to needing to feel refreshed or energized, yet rarely do we truly consider what this means, and how to actually do so. More often than not, someone says this as an excuse for being, feeling, or behaving tired or lethargic, rather than seeking to become better, more impactful, and better prepared to take meaningful, timely action in one’s own behalf.
While there is a definite need for each of us to use our best efforts if we wish to produce a degree of excellence in any endeavor (or in general), these efforts must be efficient, effective and focused for maximum productivity.
Let’s review 6 Keys To Better Focus Your ENERGY:
1. Avoid the easy way out, which is to over – rely on empty rhetoric, or generalities, rather than genuinely getting yourself excited about your plans, and thus proceeding with true enthusiasm. To do so, don’t merely go through the motions or settle for only knowing a part of the answer, but rather do all you can to become a real expert in any area that you feel enthusiastic about.
2. While you might be able to fool others, it is often far more challenging to do so to yourself! If you want to feel good about what you do, you need to feel like you’ve done your best, and won’t settle for less than that. This means knowing, understanding and using not only generalities and traditional approaches, but also all relevant nuances.
3. In what ways do you seek to consistently enrich your personal experiences? Just because you do something and have an experience, remember that it does not mean you have any degree of worthwhile, useful expertise.
4. It’s not merely about doing something or being busy, but rather, it’s about remaining relevant to what means most to you, and that you really want! When you inwardly reach in for your highest quality efforts, you maximize your useful and enriching energy.
5. Are you lethargic or shy in your approach, or do you possess and utilize your get – up – and – go in your own behalf? Until and unless you continuously grow as an individual, you won’t reach your highest level of personal greatness. Mediocre individuals settle for good – enough, while great people seek their absolute best.
6. When was the last time you pondered your highest source of personal achievement? What makes you feel as if you are deserving and possess the highest degree of self – worth?
If you want to maximize your personal growth and inner strength, you need to proceed through your life with the highest degree of effort, etc. Start along that path by knowing, understanding, and use these 6 Keys to Better Focus Your ENERGY.
Photo Cred: JohnCDerrick.com